Dates: May - October
Price: from 120 €
The program offered by Active Mice Mouzenidis Group, will allow you to plunge into a new and wonderful world of entertainment together with your colleagues, to get to know the natural beauty of the island of Corfu, to get acquainted with its history, traditions and mythology.
• creation of an atmosphere of informal communication
• team building
• development of team spirit and teamwork skills
• identifying leaders
• stress relief.
All team building participants are divided into teams, which start with an interval of 15 minutes on the predetermined route.
The routes are designed in such a way as to avoid simultaneous visits of two or more teams to the same point, taking into consideration the time needed to overcome a certain distance.
Jeep Safari program:
• Pottery class on creating the legendary Pythagoras cup.
• Tasting competition in identifying kumquat jam.
• Boating to a certain point in the bay.
• Speed competition "The search for a mascot." Each team must find the treasure with a hidden statue of the character of ancient myths, whose name was given to the team.
• Show cooking in the tavern: learning to cook traditional dishes of Corfu: tzatziki, tiropitakia, Greek salad.
The cost of the program from 120 € per person
Minimum number of participants: 12 people
Maximum number of participants: 50 people
The cost includes:
• Professional driver;
• Instructor from Active Mice Mouzenidis Group;
• Medals, trophies.
The cost doesn’t include:
• Lunch in a tavern;
• Photo and video shooting;
• Caps, T-shirts, souvenirs;
• Jeep branding