Athens is home to two UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the Acropolis of Athens and the medieval Daphni Monastery. The most significant of ancient monuments of Athens we are going to see are the Temple of Hephaestus Erechtheion with its famous caryatids, Propylaea, Areopagus, the Pnix, the Theatre of Dionysus Eleuthereus, Odeon of Herodes Attikus, where performances are still given nowadays.
- The main sights of the city are: the Hellenic Parliament and the National Guardsmen (the Evzones), that guard the Greek Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Athens University , the Academy of Athens and the Panathenaic Stadium, also known as the Kallimarmaro (meaning the "beautifully marbled"), is a multi-purpose stadium used for several events and athletics in Athens that hosted the first modern Olympic Games in 1896.
- The city tour is combined with a walk through the Plaka - the picturesque district of “old Athens”, with a variety of souvenir shops, traditional taverns cozy cafes and the unique traditional spirit.
- The Monastiraki market is the exhibition of the remains of the old Greek mode of life, where the customers are at the same time strangers, charmed by the beauty of the second –hand Greek stuff, and designers, acquiring rare objects for decoration. There is suggested to try the quest game “Greek sensations” helping to involve one into the authentic very Greek lifestyle.
- Make a stop for lunch accompanied with the Greek live music “bouzouki” in a cozy tavern on Plaka and try Athens by taste exploring the most highlighting Greek delights.
- Besides the overview tour of the city, the program includes the visit to the Acropolis Museum, which is located on foot of the Acropolis and undoubtedly decorates the city with itself.
When the unique Attica light fades, the famed Athenian night begins. Your evening can combine ancient drama and modern dance, concert halls and bouzouki dance floors, tavernas and night-clubs.